Our highly trained staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment.
Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. Here at Minuteman Trucks we are more than just a truck dealership, we are a complete medium and heavy-duty truck support center. We offer top quality, premium service, and exceptional value to all our customers and make the commitment to meet all of your truck needs.
We take great pride in our work. Whether you need to spec a truck, track down hard to find parts, or repair your vehicle after an accident, you can count on Minuteman. We have the best knowledge in the industry and understand your business. We can help maintain your fleet, no matter the size.
Minuteman Trucks has been in business for over 20 years and our staff experience averages 20 years in the industry! We guarantee you'll find our service pleasant and our assistance invaluable. That's how we set ourselves apart from other dealerships.
- Brand New Customer Lounge
- High-definition cable TV
- Wireless internet access
- Desk space to work while you wait
- 10 Truck Sales Offices
- 31 Service Bays
- 6 Service Advisor Stations
- 2 Warranty Service Offices
- Parts Retail Store
- 6 Parts Wholesale Stations
- A 2-floor Parts Warehouse
- 9 Administrative Offices
- Be America’s best run, most profitable commercial, fire and rescue truck retailer; be the best in the eyes of our customers and employees.
- Become the most progressive dealer; one who strives to proactively and aggressively incorporate operational improvements, and organizational cohesion, efficiency, and customer responsiveness.
- Provide commercial and rescue owners with vehicle products and knowledge which fulfill their wants and needs at the right price.
- Problems solve, educate and inspire our customers with helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff.
- Encourage our employees to be the best at what they do.
- Embrace honesty, fairness and equity as paramount to all human capital and business affairs.
- Consider all Minuteman customers and employees with high regard. Optimistically rely on the character, ability and strength of each employee to contribute to the success of Minuteman.
- Consistently share and provide access to information throughout Minuteman to enhance collaboration and to eliminate ambiguity, frustration and uncertainty.
- Accept responsibility and answer for the results of our performance and conduct.
Code of Ethics
- Operate this business in accord with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Represent our products clearly and factually, fully stand behind our direct and implied warranties and justify the customer’s respect and confidence.
- Advertise our products in a positive, factual, and informative manner.
- Resolve customer concerns promptly and courteously.
- Put our promises and work descriptions in writing and stand behind them.
- American Truck Dealers Association:
- Chairman Board of Directors
- 2011 ATD Convention Chairman
- National Automobile Dealers Association:
- President’s Club Member of the Dealer Election Action Committee
- Member of the Board of Trustees Dealer Election Action Committee
- Member of the Executive Committe
- MSADA Articles: Writen by Richard Witcher
- Mid-State International Trucks, Inc.
35 Southwest Cutoff, Worcester, MA 01604
- SAV Trans Services, Inc.
2403 Cranberry Highway, Wareham, MA 02571
For Email Marketing you can trust